4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHeel Road, Stalisfield, Faversham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Superb detached barn conversion with 4 bedrooms
- Delightful rural setting
- Stunning modern interior with vaulted ceilings
- Enclosed private gardens
- Double garage plus additional parking for numerous vehicles
- EPC energy rating C (71)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £699,950, please contact Ward & Partners.
This stunning detached barn really does have the wow factor! The owner has created a contemporary feel and modern style of living within an historic building.
There is a vast open plan kitchen/dining area that will be a real treat for enthusiastic cooks who will love the flowing modern lines with long stretches of Corian work surface, the bank of triple ovens and masses of storage space.
The lounge area is naturally light courtesy of the large floor to ceiling windows which have extensive views across farmland.
You descend to the ground floor via a beautiful floating wooden staircase with glass sides and this is where you will find the master bedroom with en-suite facilities plus 3 further bedrooms.
Multi-car families are well catered for with a double garage plus an open barn style car port with space to put 2 further vehicles under cover. There is also additional parking for another 3-4 vehicles.
Stalisfield is a small Kentish village set within the stunning countryside of the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village is still within easy reach of the Cathedral City of Canterbury and the road networks of the M2 and M20. There are also several railway stations within a short drive which give easy access to London. Essential amenities can be found in Charing whilst supermarkets, shopping, leisure and schools can be found in Ashford, Canterbury and Faversham.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this barn I loved the location and felt I could make it into a superb conversion. I have now lived here for about 8 years. Stalisfield is notable for its independently family run pub, The Plough, a fine example of a Grade II listed Wealden Hall House, serving Kentish beers and traditional fare.
I have combined many natural features such as beamed and vaulted ceilings, delightful floor to ceiling windows and coupled them with a combination of an extensive use of glass, oak doors and modern kitchen and bathroom fittings.
Economical to run, the under-floor heating and hot water is provide by an electrical air sourced system.
- Reception Hall: 25'6 x 14'2 (7.78m x 4.32m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'7 x 9'5 (4.45m x 2.87m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 9'8 (3.99m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'9 x 10'7 (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 x 9'7 (3.15m x 2.92m)
- Utility Room
- Boiler Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20'8 x 19'6 (6.30m x 5.95m)
- Lounge Area: 20'8 x 17'0 (6.30m x 5.19m)
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Paved Courtyard
- Detached Double Garage
- Double Car Port
- Additional Hard Standing
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64698235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.