2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHesley Bar, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000
- STUNNING - DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS BUNGALOW
- Envious corner plot in the heart of Thorpe Hesley Village
- Lounge, dining room, extra reception room, conservatory/bar area
- Beautiful garden over looking stunning views
- Off street parking for ample vehicles, garage
*MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!* This deceptively spacious bungalow is situated on a larger than average corner plot in the heart of Thorpe Hesley Village. Offering family sized accommodation & grand features through-out, Relax in the bar or retreat to the garden and admire the picturesque views!
Lounge 20' 1" max x 16' 4" max ( 6.12m max x 4.98m max )
A very spacious, tastefully decorated lounge having a feature fire place housing the electric fire and a large picture window over-looking the views. There are three central heating radiators and spotlights to the ceiling,
Dining Room 17' 6" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.33m max x 3.53m max )
Having a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling. The conservatory leads through to the third reception room.
Third Reception Room 16' 5" x 17' 3" ( 5.00m x 5.26m )
A versatile good sized room, currently used a snooker/pool room by the current vendors. Having wall lights and sliding doors leading into the conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.67m x 3.58m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of style wall and base unit with co-ordinating work surfaces housing inset sink and drainer unit . There is also a double oven with hob and cooker hood and front & side facing double glazed windows. The kitchen leads into the utility.
Having an integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Conservatory / Bar Area 20' max x 9' 5" max ( 6.10m max x 2.87m max )
A delightful conservatory made of UPVC construction and over looking the garden. Having a false bar and electric fire.
Having a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.63m max )
Having fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and a front facing window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.61m max x 2.57m max )
Having fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
A spacious bathroom fitted with a corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush W.C. There is also a shaver point, built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a facing double glazed window.
Set on enviable, very large plot with a driveway providing off street parking for approximately 10 vehicles and a patio area to the front.
To the rear & side of the property are low maintaence gardens with artificial lawn areas, a patio area, a pond and water features through-out the garden.
Overlooking the picturesque views over Thorpe Hesley - this delightful garden is a perfect place to retreat and unwind.
Having power, light and up and over doors, The garage also provides storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64699120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.