3 bedroom terraced house for saleBraidwood Road, Catford, SE6
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Private 84 ft long rear garden
- Close to local amenities
- Walking distance to transport links
- Close to local parks and schools
**£450,000-£475,000 GUIDE PRICE**
Newly refurbished mid terrace period home offering an entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom, three bedrooms and a HUGE SOUTH FACING 86ft garden.
Catford is growing in popularity among commuters as journeys from its two mainline stations can take as little as 10 minutes to Central London.
The Broadway Theatre is an impressive Art Deco building, with a regular programme of shows and events. Catford’s other premium attraction is Mountsfield Park – one of London’s best open spaces and home of the annual People’s Day. Catford’s Black Cat sculpture remains a well-loved landmark.
Wooden white door, radiator, laminated wood floor, under stairs storage, stairs to first floor.
13' 2" x 11' 3" (4.01m x 3.43m)
Double glazed bay window to front, original fire place, laminated wood floor, radiator.
8' 3" x 6' 11" (2.51m x 2.1m)
Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with roll edge work tops, laminated wood floor, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated gas hob, oven and extractor fan, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash back.
10' 9" x 11' 5" (3.28m x 3.48m)
Double doors leading to garden, feature fire place, laminated wood floor, radiator.
5' 1" x 6' 4" (1.55m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled throughout.
11' 3" x 17' 1" (3.43m x 5.2m)
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiator, fitted c carpet, built in wardrobes, fire place, wooden door.
11' 1" x 8' 3" (3.38m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, fire place.
8' 4" x 6' 2" (2.54m x 1.88m)
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64700143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT150213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Catford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.