2 bedroom terraced house for saleHickling Grove, Stockton-On-Tees
- Two bedroom semi detached house
- Ready to move into
- Double glazing and central heating
- Garage and driveway
- Sought after location
** GUIDE PRICE £100,000 to £110,000** This lovely family home, with a large garage and two car driveway, has been upgraded and redecorated to a high standard and would be ideal for a first time buyer. It is situated in a residential cul de sac and is close to local bus routes and schools.
This lovely family home, with a large garage and two car driveway, has been upgraded and redecorated to a high standard and would be ideal for a first time buyer. It is situated in a residential cul de sac and is close to local bus routes and schools. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreaciate this family home. Sold with no onward chain.
This lovely family home, with a large garage and two car driveway, has been upgraded and redecorated to a high standard and would be ideal for a first time buyer. It is situated in a residential cul de sac and is close to local bus routes and schools. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. Sold with no onward chain.
Double glazed UPVC door to side elevation, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" excluding bay x 12' excluding stairs ( 4.39m excluding bay x 3.66m excluding stairs )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, dark wood feature fireplace with gas fire, coved cornicing, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, splashback tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front elevation, door to rear garden.
Stairs from lounge, double glazed window to side elevation, access to boarded loft, picture rail.
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, TV point, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, coved cornicing.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled, chrome towel rail, laminate flooring, airing cupboard.
The front garden is lawned and has a dropped kerb driveway leading to a side entrance. The rear garden has side access and is mostly lawned with a paved patio area.
Garage 23' 2" x 8' 1" ( 7.06m x 2.46m )
Brick built garage with concrete floor, power and lighting, up and over door, single glazed window to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64700216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.