3 bedroom town house for saleYork Lane, Mitcham
- Allocated parking
- Excellent transport links into the City
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Immaculately finished
- Close to wide array of popular local amenities
- Two contemporary bathroom suites
- Call now to view
NEW BUILT HOMES IN MITCHAM contact Barnard Marcus Mitcham for details.
Available on the HELP to BUY and offering a substantial 1,357 sq ft of modern day living space is this glorious three bedroom, three storey mid terrace house set on the Streatham and Mitcham borders.
Available on the HELP TO BUY offering a substantial 1,357 sq ft of modern day living space is this glorious three bedroom, three storey mid terrace house set on the Streatham and Mitcham borders. This incredible home balances comfort and practicality and is perfectly positioned for the family needing access into central London due to its close proximity to Mitcham Eastfield station, Streatham Common and Mitcham Junction station. Mitcham Junction tram stop also offers access into Wimbledon and Beckenham. Offering an abundance of space and set over three floors, this divine home comprises; three well-proportioned bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms, play room, dressing room, two contemporary bathroom suites, large modern kitchen with fitted appliances and downstairs WC. York Lane also offers private front and rear garden and allocated parking.
Demand is expected to be high so we thoroughly recommend registering your interest early to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64707184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM105644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.