3 bedroom bungalow for saleStokesley Road, Carlton In Cleveland, North Yorkshire
- Gated Driveway with Ample Parking
- Gardens and Small Paddock
- Modern Kitchen Diner with Bifold Doors
- Double Glazing
- Living Room with Open Fireplace
- Grade II Listed Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Vacant Possession
- Timber Stable Block with Five Stables, Tack Room & Store
Faceby Manor Lodge is Grade II Listed detached bungalow set in private grounds and accessed via a gated driveway. The property is offered with immediate vacant possession and has recently been refurbished by the present owner. Of interest to equestrian buyers will be the detached timber stable block with five boxes and tack room with a small paddock adjacent. The driveway leads directly from the A172 leading to gardens and ample off road parking. The internal accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, living room with open fireplace, utility area and modern open plan kitchen dining area with bifolding doors to a courtyard garden, master bedroom with en suite shower, two bedrooms and modern bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64708067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.