5 bedroom detached house for saleChervil Way, Burghfield Common, Reading, RG7
- A substantial 5 bedroom detached
- Approximately an acre of gardens
- 3 Reception rooms & conservatory
- Luxury kitchen/breakfast room
- Three modern bathrooms
- Double width garage & driveway parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A substantial, and individual, modern five-bedroom detached home on one of the most sought after roads in the area, with extensive gardens wrapping around and backing onto woodlands. The property offers excellent size and flexible accommodation with three reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen opening onto a large conservatory with heated floor as well as a utility room with stable door. The master bedroom and guest bedroom both enjoy en-suites with three further good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Beyond, in the idyllic garden, are patio areas and a summer house. With a private driveway there is also ample parking.
Recently redecorated throughout by the current owners, the house has been completely updated with new windows and doors, including to the double garage, and two new bathrooms.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac the property is within a short walk of the village shops and amenities including a leisure centre and excellent schooling for all age groups.
Mortimer, Theale and Reading train stations are all close by. Reading town centre itself is approximately 7 miles away with its wide range of facilities including The Oracle shopping centre. For the road commuter, M4 access is close by at junctions 11 and 12 giving access to London and Heathrow. Newbury and Basingstoke towns are also within an easy drive.
Welcome to Burghfield Common located about 7kms southwest of Reading in the Royal County of Berkshire. This vibrant village is situated in the Berkshire countryside between Reading, Basingstoke and Newbury. The M4 is easily accessible at junctions 11 and 12, whilst M3 at Basingstoke junction 6 approximately 25 minutes. Mortimer railway station gives a short journey to Reading station with a further 25 minute journey to (Paddington ) London. Regular bus services to Reading Town Centre. For everyday amenities convenience stores, grocers, bakers, post office and many more can all be found within the village, alongside primary schools, secondary school, leisure centre and medical practice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64712983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGF070056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.