2 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Cedars, Somersall Lane, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Fabulous Open-Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Cooker and Granite Worktops
- Joint En-suite To Both Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With Separate Shower
- No Onward Chain
- Allocated Off Street Parking Space
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Secure Door Entry System
- Energy Rating - C
*** Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000 ***Located on one of Chesterfield most sought after residential roads in the sought after suburb of Somersall is this beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment. Set in fantastic landscaped grounds next to Somersall Park and a short walk from the amenities of Chatsworth Road, the property offers neutrally decorated, flexible accommodation including a fantastic open plan living area and master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Available with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.