1 bedroom park home for saleAlmholme Lane, Arksey, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £30,000 - £35,000
- Well Presented One Bedroomed Park Home
- Lounge, Modern Kitchen
- Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath, Separate WC/Cloakroom
- Decked Veranda, Front and Side Gardens
Guide Price £30,000 - £35,000 This well presented park home is situated on this sought after private secure site in Arksey. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout.
Entrance Lobby 4' 7" x 4' 7" ( 1.40m x 1.40m )
With a front facing sealed unit door and side facing double glazed window. A door gives access to the lounge.
Seperate Wc/ Cloakroom
Has a side facing window. There is a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and low level WC.
Lounge 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
This is a spacious room with front facing double glazed window. There is a high gloss laminate flooring and French doors give access to the decked veranda.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
An attractive kitchen with white units and black contrasting work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood above, electric oven, integrated washing machine and fridge. There is also an integrated bin, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and splashback tiling. There are two side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.92m )
With high gloss laminate flooring, French doors give access to the decked veranda and fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space. There is a door which gives access to the en-suite bathroom.
Has a contemporary style white suite comprising of wash hand basin with mixer tap fitted into a vanity unit and a spa bath with mixer tap.
The property has lawned gardens to the front and side with a decked patio. There is off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.