4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArethusa Road, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Ample off road parking
- Extended annexe style accommodation
- UPVC double glazing
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This heavily extended 4 bedroom home offers plenty of space for any growing family! It's location means you're within a stone's throw from a primary school and a short walk away from many secondary schools, making it an ideal family purchase.
There is a double drop curb at the front of the home and space to park several vehicles with ease of the driveway.
The side extension has now catered for an additional bedroom and shower room facility. This could be used for perhaps an elderly relative looking to live with you, or even an older teenager wanting their own space, the possibilities are endless.
You then still have plenty of living space to use as the large kitchen will likely be the hub of the home with the separate lounge and dining area providing space to sit and relax or to entertain friends and family.
All three bedrooms upstairs offer storage space in one form or another, very useful for wardrobe or additional storage space.
The garden is a great space to let the kids run around safely. Given its size its also able to easily cope with any summer barbecues or gatherings.
Being sold with no forward chain; be sure to get yourself booked into see this home before its too late!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Breakfast Area: 12'0 x 6'2 (3.66m x 1.88m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 5'10 (3.15m x 1.78m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64724068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.