3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Oval, Tickhill, Doncaster
- REDUCED FROM £325,000 TO £300,000
- Motivated Vendor & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen & Utility Room, 3 Double Bedrooms & 3 Ensuites
- Garage & Parking, Enclosed Mature Private Garden
DETACHED Bungalow set in elevated plot, having a great outlook and spacious accommodation. Driveway, large garage and mature private garden. Three double bedrooms and three ensuites. Offered with NO CHAIN - this property is a must see!
Tickhill boasts a wide range of local amenities including shops, healthcare, financial facilities and restaurants. The bustling market town is a great place to live with a community feel, lots to be involved in for all ages. Excellent village primary schools with good Ofsted reports. The property is within walking distance of Tickhill's town centre. Links to A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport which provides travel to various worldwide destinations. Internal inspections are essential, appointments via the agent. Detached Bungalow set in elevated plot, having a great outlook and spacious accommodation. Driveway, garage and mature private garden. Offered with NO CHAIN this property is a must see.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door and window.
Kitchen 15' 10" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.83m max x 2.69m max )
Benefiting from a range of wall and base units set above and below worktops which extend to include one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Built in double oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Space for a dishwasher undercounter. Spot lighting to ceiling, tiled flooring and breakfast bar.
Utility Room 13' max x 5' 10" max ( 3.96m max x 1.78m max )
Offering a side facing Stable entrance door and front facing double glazed window. Having plumbing for a washing machine and vented for a dryer, central heating radiator and access to the garage.
Front facing double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.63m )
Spacious main reception room offering a rear facing sliding door leading to the conservatory, coving to ceiling, picture rail, central heating radiator and Tv aerial. Electric fire set inside tiled hearth and back with wooden surround.
Dining Room 12' x 5' 8" ( 3.66m x 1.73m )
Open plan from the lounge, offering lighting to the walls, coving to ceiling and feature niche alcove to wall. Central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Conservatory 17' 5" x 6' 3" ( 5.31m x 1.91m )
Upvc and brick construction, tiled flooring and rear facing double glazed windows and French doors leading out to the garden.
Offering access to the bedrooms alongside two storage cupboards, one of which houses the boiler and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 8" + Alcove x 12' 10" Into Door Recess ( 3.56m + Alcove x 3.91m Into Door Recess )
Double bedroom offering wardrobes to one wall alongside two feature alcoves. Rear facing double glazed window allowing natural light into the room, central heating radiator.
Tiled walls, shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin and side facing obscured window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, dado rail to walls and central heating radiator.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splashback tiling and shower cubicle. Side facing obscured window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" including wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 4.24m including wardrobe x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Tiled walls, bath with shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Side facing obscured window and central heating radiator.
Study 6' x 7' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.26m )
Side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Set in an elevated plot, offering lawned mature gardens to the front alongside footpath with handrail. Offering driveway to the front of the property which leads to the garage. Gated access to both sides of the property leading to the rear. The rear of the property offers a mature private lawned garden with hedging, patio seating area and mature planted borders.
Up and over door gives vehicular access, offering a side facing window and door, internal entry into the property. Lighting and mezzanine storage to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64725028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.