2 bedroom apartment for saleBayside, Fleetwood
Withdrawn from Market
- IMMACULATE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- CHAIN FREE
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF SHOPS
- 2 BEDROOMS - SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING
- RECENTLY DECORATED & CARPETED THROUGHOUT
- LOWEST COUNCIL TAX BAND
- ON THE EDGE OF FLEETWOOD MARINA
COMMUNAL HALLWAY Secure intercom entry system, stairs to all floors.
APARTMENT ENTRANCE Hardwood door, door to Hallway.
HALLWAY Secure intercom entry system, storage heater, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to all rooms.
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 10' 0" (4.57m x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater, coving, opens out to;
KITCHEN 6' 2" x 7' 11" (1.88m x 2.43m) UPVC double glazed window to front, range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, 4 ring electric hob with extractor over, built in electric oven, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring.
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 6' 1" (2.62m x 1.87m) White suite comprising; bath with overhead electric shower, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, wall heater, vinyl flooring, loft access with pull down ladders leading to boarded loft.
BEDROOM 1 10' 3" x 8' 11" (3.14m x 2.73m) UPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater, range of built in wardrobes with matching bedside drawers.
BEDROOM 2 7' 10" x 7' 9" (2.41m x 2.38m) UPVC double glazed window to side, storage heater.
EXTERNAL Communal gardens surrounding.
There is an allocated parking space with the apartment and a number of shared visitors spaces.
OTHER DETAILS Leasehold - Residue of 999 years
Maintenance charge - £65 per calendar month - to include; cleaning, communal gardening, decoration of communal areas, window cleaning and building insurance.
Council Tax Band - A (Wyre Borough Council)
Energy Rating - C
Gas central heating throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64728707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444001905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.