4 bedroom detached house for saleHeath Lane, Mundesley, Norwich
- Impressive detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Generous garden
- Open views
An impressive beautifully presented four bedroom family home on the edge of the popular coastal village of Mundesley.
Penina House is an impressive and spacious family home with four double bedroom accommodation extending to an excess of 3000 sq ft. The ground floor includes a large Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Study, Dining Room, Kitchen /Breakfast Room and an additional Games Room with a door into the Garage. The first floor has four bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having a 'secret' En-suite as well as the family bathroom. Externally the generous gardens adjoin and overlook farmland, the property stands well back from Heath Lane and is approached via a carriage way drive.
With door and windows in from the aspect and a staircase that leads up to the first floor. There is an archway through to an inner hall way and a door into the games room, there is fitted storage in this area.
A large Cloakroom with WC, hand wash basin and partial tiling to walls.
With bay window to front aspect and fitted shelving to one wall.
An impressive Sitting Room with windows to the side aspect and French doors leading out to the rear onto a raised sun terrace. The focal point of the room is an attractive fire place fitted with a living flame gas fire. Double doors from the Sitting Room open to the Dining Room.
With window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, serving hatch from Kitchen, doors from the Sitting and back to the Reception Hall.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
With window to rear aspect overlooking the garden. A well laid out kitchen fitted with an extensive range of wall and matching base units, as well as shelving, contrasting work surface, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with waste disposal unit. Fitted appliances include Zanussi double oven and five burner Neff gas hob. There is also a fitted dishwasher. Door to rear lobby.
With double glazed windows and doors leading out to the rear onto the sun terrace. Double doors into the Games Room and door into Utility Room.
Having stainless steel sink unit with drainer and plumbing for washing machine.
This useful room has doors from the Rear Lobby and Reception Hall, windows to the side aspect and includes a fitted bar. This room also houses the gas fired boiler which supplies domestic hot water and central heating systems. Door leading into Garage.
First Floor Landing
A wide landing with window to front aspect and walk in airing cupboard.
This double Master Bedroom has double aspect windows to the rear, offering views out on Mundesley and a high level window to the side. With fitted wardrobes to one wall and doors opening to give access to the En-suite.
Fitted with a bath, shower in oversized cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and WC. Shaver point and tiling to walls.
This double bedroom has a window to the rear aspect offering views over the garden and farmland beyond, fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
Another double bedroom with window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
Once again this double bedroom has a window to the front aspect.
With suite comprising bath, shower and screen over, vanity hand wash basin with storage under, bidet and WC. Part tiling to walls.
Penina House stands back from Heath Lane and is approached over a carriage way drive which provides parking and access to the Double Garage. This Garage has a roller door, power and lighting and internal door to the Games Room. The front garden is lawned with a variety of specimen trees, shrubs and mature hedging. The majority of the garden lies to the rear with a paved sun terrace running along the property itself, having steps leading into the garden. This garden is lawned once again with a number of specimen trees and shrubs, and is enclosed by a combination of mature hedging and fencing. Also within the garden is a greenhouse and potting shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64730413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.