5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowards Lane, Putney, London, SW15
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Open aspect front and rear
- Great location in West Putney
- Landscaped and secluded south facing garden
- Ample off-street parking
- EPC Rating = C
An individual semi-detached 5 bedroom house with a south facing garden, situated in a sought after West Putney location.
Howards Lane is a leafy, tree lined residential road in prime West Putney and is well placed for the local schools, and amenities. The nearest underground is East Putney (District Line) and the Mainline Station (Waterloo) is on Putney High Street, with its excellent shops and restaurants.
A delightful and beautifully presented semi detached house situated in a pleasant tree lined location in the heart of West Putney, benefitting from generous off-street parking for 2 cars.
This attractive property offers flexible and generous (over 1,800 sq ft) accommodation over 4 floors with a charming South facing garden to the rear.
The current owners have improved the property considerably including a fabulous extended light and airy drawing room, as well as a newly installed smart and contemporary kitchen / breakfast room. Other benefits include upgraded shower rooms and bathroom, as well as a useful utility room on the lower floor.
All 5 double bedrooms enjoy fitted cupboards/wardrobes, notably the master suite with its bespoke and extensive fittings.
Square Footage: 1,814 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64730503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUS160167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.