4 bedroom detached house for saleOrwell Close, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Beautifully placed for access to Windsor Great Park and Windsor town centre
- Set on highly desirable private road
- Well placed for both road & rail commuters
- Double garage and off street parking
- Pretty private garden
- EPC Rating = D
Detached family home on desirable private road close to The Long Walk and Windsor Town Centre.
Orwell Close is located close to Windsor town centre which offers a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Rail connections are excellent with trains to London (Waterloo) from Windsor Riverside station and to London (Paddington) from Windsor Central. Access to the M4 (J6) is within easy reach and this in turn provides access to Heathrow, Central London, the West Country and the M25.
Sporting/leisure facilities in the area include golf , horse riding. Walking and cycling in Windsor Great Park, horse racing at Ascot and Windsor.
Schools in the region include Queensmead, St. George’s and Upton House in Windsor, Eton College, St. John’s Beaumont and Bishopsgate in Old Windsor, Papplewick, St. George’s and St. Mary’s in Ascot.
This detached family home is situated in a highly desirable private road close to the Long Walk and Windsor town centre.
The ground floor features a reception hall with original wood block flooring and attractive open riser wood staircase. A spacious sitting room with double aspect views over the garden. A Dining room which leads directly into the conservatory which has a pitched roof and panoramic garden views. The kitchen has a range of units, tiled floor, some integrated appliances and views over the garden. The utility room has a range of units and laundry plumbing there is also a cloakroom
On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with attractive built-in wardrobes and drawers with en suite shower room and three further well-presented bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a double garage. The private garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature tree and shrub borders providing year round colour and interest. The decked terrace adjoining the house is ideal for al fresco entertaining and features a raised pond.
Square Footage: 1,992 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64730527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS170277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.