Plot for saleGarricks Ait, Thames Street, Hampton
- Cash Buyers
- Residential Island accessed by boat
- Full planning permission in place
- All utility services in place
- Minimal shared charges
- Private mooring approximately 30ft
- Located close to Hampton Court Palace
- Stunning river views
- Building plot for sale
This is a rarely available building plot with planning permission to build a wonderful home which will be approximately 122 square meters in size.
Accessed by boat, Garrick’s Ait is a tranquil residential island of 26 houses situated on the Thames at Hampton, a short distance from Hampton Court Palace.
The property is currently the original bungalow ready to be redeveloped as a new, architecturally designed house. Stunning river views, a garden of 23ft depth, 30ft of private mooring and open plan living accommodation is offered.
The house has been designed to be easily replaced with highly insulated panels, manufactured off site and erected on the island in a matter of days.
Full planning permission is in place for 122 square meters of accommodation as follows:
8.4m by 7.1m open plan living area with stairs to the first floor, two sets of full patio doors giving extensive river views and space for a wood burning stove and a 3.8sqm utility room.
3.9m by 3.4m master bedroom with ensuite shower and large fitted wardrobe and full height patio doors giving river views.
3.8m by 3.4m second bedroom with ensuite shower and a large fitted wardrobe and full height patio doors river views.
3.7m by 2.6m third bedroom with ensuite shower and wardrobe
3.2m by 2.8m fourth bedroom with walk in wardrobe or shower.
The first floor could easily be rearrange to give a family bathroom.
All services are in place including electricity, water, gas and connection to a central sewage system. Shared charges are minimal.
The existing house stands on brick piers and does not require a floating hull.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64731274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27744299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.