2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleGrounds Avenue, March
- Mid Terrace Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Multi Vehicle Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
DON'T TOUCH A THING! - STUNNING CONDITION THROUGHOUT - Viewing Highly Recommended - Conservatory - Fitted Kitchen - Lounge plus separate dining area - Multi Vehicle Parking
This mid terrace bungalow is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, conservatory, fitted kitchen and multi vehicle off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Coved ceiling. Loft access. Telephone point. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.04m max x 4.01m max )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and marble surround. Coved ceiling.
Dining Area 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Door to conservatory. Open plan to
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Coved ceiling. Laminate floor.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Brick base. UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Doors to garden. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Window to rear. Walk in shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are open plan for multi vehicle parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed, there is a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering. There is a timber store with electric and lighting laid on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64734991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.