2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePearwood Crescent, Balby, DONCASTER, South Yorkshire
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining/Sitting area
- Modern Shower Room/Wc
- Gardens To Front & Rear Drive & Garage
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Epc Rating Grade D
**********ANOTHER PROPERTY SUCCESSFULY SOLD BY MERRYWEATHERS
WHY NOT GIVE US A CALL ON 01302-366828 OR VISIT OUR
WEB SITE www.merryweathers.co.uk TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL**********
Property ref: 121_356_4349295
7' 1" x 8' 9" (2.16m x 2.66m)
Having side & rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and French doors to rear garden.
12' x 9' 5" (3.66m x 2.86m)
Having front facing double glazed window, with a range of built in wardrobes inset dressing table with vanity mirror. Coving to ceiling and radiator.
10' 11" x 8' 10" (3.32m x 2.68m)
Having rear facing double glazed window, built in cupboard housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, coving to ceiling and radiator.
7' x 5' 7" (2.13m x 1.70m)
Having rear facing double glazed window, with a two piece modern white suite comprising of walk in shower area electric shower and screen. Hand wash basing set in vanity unit, enclosed Wc, Tiling to walls & floor and heated towel rail.
The property enjoys mature gardens to both front & rear with a wall enclosed gravel garden to front with side drive offering ample parking and giving access to the garage. The rear garden is fence enclosed laid to lawn with patio & gravel areas.
19' 11" x 12' (6.06m x 3.67m)
With roller door, inspection pit, power & lighting and side door.
10' 1" x 8' 7" (3.08m x 2.62m)
Having side facing double glazed window, with a range of wall & base units work top surfaces inset stainless steel sink drainer and mixer taps. Gas cooker point, plumbing & recess for washing machine part tiling to walls and open to.
With access to boarded loft space via retractable ladder, coving to ceiling, useful built in storage cupboard and radiator.
12' 10" x 12' 5" (3.91m x 3.78m) Bay
Having front facing double glazed bay window, feature stone plinth & hearth, coving to ceiling, four wall light points, Tv point and radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4349295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merryweathers, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.