4 bedroom detached house for saleKearsley Green, Stoneclough M26
- Spectacular Detached Family Home
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Large Rear Garden- Not Overlooked
- Detached Garage
- Catchment for Excellent Schools
- Open Farmland Nearby
- Excellent Transport Links
*PEACEFUL, CUL DE SAC LOCATION* *NOT OVERLOOKED* *CATCHMENT FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS*
This is a truly wonderful, detached family home, presented in PRISTINE CONDITION and boasting an enviable plot which is not overlooked.
As soon as you enter the property it is clear to see that there has been no expense spared when it comes to the modern decor and the stylish fixtures & fittings.
The kitchen and bathroom suites are all beautifully finished and all 4 bedrooms are extremely generous in size.
Externally, there is off-road parking available for multiple vehicles and a detached garage provides additional space/storage.
The large rear garden is perfect for those with children as it is not overlooked.
The property has had one owner from new and it has been lovingly maintained and improved from the start.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64740538.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8210835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WeLocate, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.