2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePriory Street, Corsham
- End of terrace CHARACTER cottage
- Living room
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST room
- Two bedrooms
- COTTAGE GARDEN
Allen & Harris are presented with this opportunity to advertise this 2 bedroom end terrace character property located in Priory Street in Corsham. The property benefits from being very close to local amenities, the property offers an extensive amount of character and history of 300 years old approx.
Allen & Harris are presented with this opportunity to advertise this 2 bedroom end terrace character property located in Priory Street in Corsham. The property benefits from being very close to local amenities, the property offers an extensive amount of character and history of 300 years old approx. There are many features to this property as you can see in the photos; there is an enclosed garden to the rear which is an excellent sun trap backing on to church area, side access also easily accessible. The property features of a gas fire with a hand crafted mantel piece around the fireplace which was designed by local using old fossil shells. The living accommodation is flexible, the property is cosy and is in an ideal location.
The property is located near bus routes and near a local convenience shop which is a great benefit. Corsham includes a primary school rated 4 stars approximately 0.5 miles away from the property, secondary school also included. The nearest mainline train is approximately 3.7 miles away. The property is close to Bath and surrounding areas making commuting and external options more manageable. It is located in a respected and established residential area and blends in well with the road and the history which Corsham brings.
Viewings recommended, please enquire within, our team are waiting for your call.
Lounge 10' 9" x 10' 8" max ( 3.28m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 5' 6" max ( 3.76m x 1.68m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, and plumbing for washing machine, Two obscure double glazed windows to the side and door to the garden. Stairs to the first floor, and gas radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.98m )
Window to the side, WC and wash hand basin, Shower cubicle and wall mounted heater.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 2" max ( 3.28m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in double wardrobes, and a gas radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Low maintenance cottage garden with a selection of shrubs and flowers, patio, and a wooden shed. Gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64740629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.