4 bedroom detached house for saleSwansea Gardens, Bognor Regis
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- Separate Utility Area
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal location very close to the seafront
- Full of Character
A beautiful large 4 bedroom detached family residence in a sought after area close to the seafront. This detached house is full of charm and character and has a grand hall, 3 very spacious reception rooms and 4 double bedrooms, with a separate utility room and large conservatory.
A beautiful large four bedroom detached family residence in a sought after location close to the seafront. This detached house is full of charm and character and has spacious reception rooms and bedrooms throughout.
The hall is very welcoming and incredibly spacious and light and sets the tone for the rest of the house.
With beautiful wooden floors in the dining rooms and two further spacious receptions rooms, a separate utility area, ground floor cloakroom, charming country cottage kitchen and conservatory. This home really has everything a growing family could want and that is just the accommodation on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four very generous double bedrooms so no arguing who gets the smallest room, and a beautiful large family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and bath. The winding stairs with the large beautiful feature window allow lots of natural light to flood in and there is a large upstairs landing area.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden with lots of generous side access and to the front is plenty of ORP.
Hall 8' 10" x 17' 5" ( 2.69m x 5.31m )
Light and airy with beautiful front door. Feature window and doors leading to all other ground floor rooms, carpeted with a radiator
Bay Fronted Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
Carpeted, double glazed bay window and radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.91m )
Wooden floor with doors leading to conservatory, double glazed window and radiator.
Third Reception Room 9' 10" x 12' ( 3.00m x 3.66m )
Carpeted double glazed window and radiator. Door leading to hall.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 11' 10" ( 2.29m x 3.61m )
Attractive fitted base and wall units, with red tiled floor, double glazed window and Range cooker. Sink and drainer and work tops. Plumbing for washing machine.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
Including rear door to garden and window.
Cloakroom 9' 5" x 4' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.27m )
WC and sink. Window and plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.76m x 4.09m )
Doors leading to dining area, double glazed conservatory, doors leading to garden.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, fitted Sargents Wardrobes, vanity sink, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
Double aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window, Sargents fitted wardrobes, vanity sink, radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window, enclosed shower cubicle, vinyl flooring, wc, bidet, sink, bath with shower overhead. Heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64740656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.