4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest End, Higher Tremar, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14
- End of terrace character cottage
- Four bedrooms
- Generous living accommodation
- Modern, cottage style kitchen / breakfast room
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Parking and courtyard garden
An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom end of terrace character cottage originally built in the 1880s, having been extended over many years and refurbished to a high standard. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch with entrance hall leading to the kitchen breakfast room, generous sitting room and diner with a multi fuel stove. On the ground floor the modernised bathroom can be found. The first floor offers two lovely double bedrooms, one with fitted cupboards and two further single bedrooms. Complemented with double glazed windows with far reaching countryside views, oil central heating, off road parking and a courtyard with private seating area and an attached workshop or utility. A viewing internally is highly recommended. Would suit those looking for a permanent home or perhaps a low maintenance second home.
The property lies approximately two miles from the self-contained village of Minions with its Post Office/General Store, public house catering for day to day needs. Siblyback Lake which enjoys a range of outdoor activities for families is only the same distance away. A more comprehensive range of shopping facilities can be found at the market town of Liskeard, some four miles to the south, offering a range of supermarkets, doctors, dentist and veterinary surgery together with mainline railway station serving London Paddington (via Plymouth). Access to the main A38 commuter road can be found at Liskeard which links the city ports of Plymouth with its deep water marina, regular ferry services serving Northern France to Spain; with a wide range of entertainment departments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64741895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LID170044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.