3 bedroom bungalow for saleRobin Lane, Hemsworth, Pontefract, WF9
- Individually Built Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Large Gardens to Both Front & Rear
- Open Views Over Fields to Both Front & Rear Aspects
- Open Plan Lounge-Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory Opens Onto Patio & Stunning Garden
- Newly Fitted Central Heating Combi Boiler
- Garage & Carport & Utility Room
- Sort After Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £310,000*** LARGE GARDENS AND OPEN VIEWS TO BOTH THE FRONT AND REAR ASPECTS***
Located on the fringes of town surrounded by open fields is this large individually built detached bungalow which must be viewed to appreciate the space and privacy on offer. The accommodation internally briefly comprises:- entrance porch and hallway, breakfast kitchen, open plan lounge through diner, three double bedrooms and shower room. A conservatory at the rear then opens up onto the patio and extensive gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64742938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM180014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.