2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillais Rise, Flanderwell, Rotherham
- Good sized plot on a cul-de-sac
- Well presented accommodation through-out
- Very popular location, close to local amenities, motorway links & schools
- Excellent purchase for First time buyers/investors
- Gardens to front, side & rear, off street parking & garage
*FIRST TIME BUYERS -STAR BUY* This well presented two bedroom semi detached is located in this very popular area, close to local amenities, transport links & schools. Situated at the head of a cul-de-sac on a good sized plot with gardens to front, side & rear...VIEW NOW!
Lounge 12' 1" x 15' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.78m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and an open stair case leading to the first floor.
Kitchen/diner 13' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.68m )
A good sized, well presented kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and cooker. There are also UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 3" to the wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.12m to the wardrobes x 2.49m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window the front, a central heating radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 10' 3" to the wardrobes ( 2.18m x 3.12m to the wardrobes )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
A fully tiled bathroom fitted a paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a chrome tiled radiator and a storage unit.
Sat on an envious, good sized plot at the head of the cul-de-sac.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a driveway providing off street parking.
The rear is a further lawned garden with mature trees, shrubs and bushes . There is also a patio area and a pebbled area.
Having an up & over door and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64744354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.