3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleViscount Drive, Rhodes, Middleton, Manchester, M24
- STYLISH MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- EXCELLENT 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- SITUATED ON A BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED DEVELOPMENT BY MORRIS HOMES
- SUPERB LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING
- LOVELY OPEN ASPECT TO FRONT
- JUST A MINUTE'S DRIVE FROM JUNCTION 19 OF THE M60
- JUST 20 MINUTES DRIVE FROM MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Constructed in 2012 to a stylish design and high specification, this exceptional three bedroom semi-detached house would make a fine family home and enjoys a most pleasant outlook at the front over the green and children's play area. Superb, landscaped, southerly facing rear garden with decking, artificial grass and a sandpit. Driveway & single garage. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce 18 Viscount Drive, Rhodes, Middleton.
Constructed in 2012 to a stylish design and high specification, this exceptional three bedroom semi-detached house would make a fine family home and enjoys a most pleasant outlook at the front over the green and children's play area.
Internal inspection is strongly advised and will reveal a superb, immaculately presented interior featuring entrance hall with wc off, comfortable lounge, stylish modern fitted kitchen/diner, three good bedrooms (master en suite) plus smart modern family bathroom/wc. Naturally, the property is warmed via a gas combi central heating system and has uPVC double glazing.
Externally, there is a superb, landscaped rear garden with decking, artificial grass and a sandpit. The rear garden is southerly facing. To the side of house there is a driveway and single garage.
Viscount Drive forms part of the beautifully landscaped 'Sovereign Gate' development built by the award winning developers, Morris Homes. The development is found just off Heywood Old Road, close to Manchester Old Road (A576) in the popular Rhodes district of Middleton. The property is well served by a good range of local amenities including shops, schools and Sainsbury's supermarket. A David Lloyd gym is just a short drive away, whilst Heaton Park and open farmland are just a short walk away. Manchester city centre is just 5 miles away, whilst Middleton, Heywood, Bury, Oldham and Rochdale centres are all easily accessible. Good road and public transport links are close by with regular bus services to Manchester, Middleton and Rochdale, whilst Bowker Vale Metrolink station is just 1.5 mile away. The M60/M62/M66 is very close by making this property an ideal consideration for the commuter. MediaCity at Salford Quays is just over 6 miles away.
PLEASE NOTE : There is a small monthly service charge payable - 19/12/18 understood to be approx. £21.50 per month - to be confirmed by solicitors.
From the Middleton Archer roundabout in Middleton town centre take the exit onto Manchester Old Road (A576) and carry on for approximately 1.5 miles until you reach the junction with Heywood Old Road. Turn right onto Heywood Old Road, then take your first right onto Marquess Way, and Viscount Drive is on your right hand side.
All mains services are available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64749312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN173111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.