3 bedroom ground maisonette for saleAlbert Street, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Spacious ground floor 3 bedroom maisonette
- Lounge area with dining & study areas
- In need of a lot of modernisation
- Off road parking to the front
- Cash buyers only
- Rear garden with workshop
- EPC energy rating E (44)
Positioned in the heart of Ventnor town and just a moments walk away from the shops, bars, cafes and bistros, this spacious ground floor property has plenty of potential and could be the perfect opportunity for those trying to get on the property ladder or become a landlord.
If space is what you need then look no further as this impressive property has no less than three bedrooms as well as three living areas. There is also an abundance of storage space throughout the property.
The kitchen is a good size and offers further scope for improvement but also enjoys a pleasant outlook over the enclosed rear garden. Ideal for those with green fingers or with pets, the garden is a real bonus for a town centre property and along with the car hard standing to the front it is sure to be a popular choice with buyers.
If you venture further afield, Ventnor Bay is only a short walk down the road with Steephill Cove further up the coastline just waiting to be discovered.
As a buy to let investment or a starter home the potential this property has to offer is as huge as the accommodation you’ll discover once you step inside.
We are positive that with a little hard work and imagination this place could become a wonderful home for whoever decides to snap it up.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property belonged to my dad before I moved into it a short while ago. It’s great being on the ground floor as you have the garden within which there is a really useful workshop. Although the property does require some modernisation the space it has to offer will surprise you.
We are lucky to be able to park a car on the front hard standing which is a bonus being so close to town and you can walk to the shops and beach within minutes. I will be sad to see dads home sell as I hold fond memories of growing up here however it’s time to move on and get a place of my own to call home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 15'3 x 7'11 (4.65m x 2.41m)
- Lounge Area: 11'0 x 9'6 (3.36m x 2.90m)
- Study Area: 9'9 x 5'8 (2.97m x 1.73m)
- Dining Area: 7'8 x 5'11 (2.34m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 9'1 (4.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'7 (2.75m x 2.62m)
- Wet Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Workshop: 13'11 x 8'0 (4.24m x 2.44m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64749380.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.