4 bedroom detached house for saleRibby Avenue, Wrea Green, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2ND
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Superb Location in Desirable Wrea Green
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room/Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Modern Downstairs Shower Room
- Large Corner Plot with Double Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
*** STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF WREA GREEN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer the rare opportunity to own this desirable four bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet and much sought after residential location. Set in the picturesque village of Wrea Green, just a short walk from the village centre and all its amenities, this delightful property is ideally placed for sought after local schools and transport links and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with French doors, large dining room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room, spacious master bedroom with fitted furniture, three further good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts wrap around landscaped gardens with paved patio areas, driveway parking and detached double garage. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 383745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.