4 bedroom detached house for saleIris Close, Shirley
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Shirley Oaks Village Location
- Two/ Three Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for upto 5 Cars
- EPC Awaited
What an absolutely magnificent detached house in the desirable and well-established cul-de-sac of Iris Close, if you're looking for a spacious home in Shirley, there won't be many better than this and in this condition. This lovely family home is positioned in the Shirley Oaks Village, it is a Keymore style residence is well proportioned and provides ample living for a family. The property has the benefits of having an expansive living room which is 22'5 x 10'7, it has the benefits of a fireplace that is used during the colder times in the year and is the focal point of the property. In addition to this downstairs there is a great size dining room, a recently refurbished and renovated modern kitchen/breakfast room with A grade appliances integrated, a good size utility area and ground floor WC.
As you head upstairs there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms, which is genuinely rare to find in a property in Shirley, this was one of the many reasons why the current owners purchased this property in the first place. You have an ensuite shower bathroom to the Master Bedroom. This floor further benefits from a roomy family bathroom and all the bedrooms have bespoke built in cupboards which are a great storage solution and keep the property clutter free which is great.
We have not even mentioned three of the other great selling points of the property which are the garage to park your car, a magnificent size garden which attracts plenty of sunlight and the drive way which provides off street parking for up to five cars.
This family home is ideal for families with the well renowned and reputable Trinity School within close proximity, in addition to this there is Coloma, Shirley High and St John's Church of England School.
Transport links are within close proximity as you have West Wickham and East Croydon Stations which are within a short driving distance. We must not forget the unrivalled and excellent bus links into Croydon and neighbouring areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64751155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8656428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black + Blanc, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.