2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Carr Road, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MUCH IMPROVED two bedroom terrace
- Popular location, close to many amenities
- Front and rear gardens
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
This two bedroom terrace has been MUCH IMPROVED by the current owners to include NEW COMI BOILER, BATHROOM and redecorated throughout. Positioned in a popular area, well located to access amenities and with gardens to the front and rear and a GARAGE.
Ideally positioned this traditional two bedroom mid terrace home with front and rear gardens and a garage accessed to the rear. Ideally located for the facilites in the nearby georgian market town of Retford just 1 mile away. Facilites include shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market where local produce are on offer.
There is a sports centre and an award winning town centre Kings Park which has a play park, adventure playground and both the Chesterfield canal and the river Idle running through it. Both the local primary and secondary schools are superb making this an ideal choice for families. For those needing to commute the property is in a great location, there is a rail link from Retford to London which takes just 1 hour 25 minutes, the A1 is just 3 miles from the property, whilst for those wishing to travel further afield Robin Hood Airport is just 15 miles from here.
Neutral decor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 11' max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.35m max )
Modern decor with a feature wall, double glazed box bay window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a god range of cream shaker style wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Space for an electric cooker and fridge freezer, tiled flooring and a double glazed window and door leading to the utility.
Utility 13' 2" x 4' 5" ( 4.01m x 1.35m )
Double glazed windows to the kitchen and single glazed window and door to the rear, central heating radiator and space for a washing machine.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" into bay x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.40m into recess )
Double glazed box bay window, central heating radiator and fitted storage.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 5" into recess ( 3.02m x 2.57m into recess )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Three piece suite with a shower above the bath, double glazed window, complementary flooring and a heated towel rail.
To the front is a walled and gated garden. To the rear is a lawned garden and paved garden. Enclosed by fence and gated.
A garage is accessed via a lane to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64751396.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.