3 bedroom detached house for saleDale Avenue, Mapperley, Nottingham
Offers in Region of
- Traditional detached house needing modernisation
- Three bedrooms (with two double bedrooms)
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Dining room with French door
- Kitchen with a range of units
- Shower room/WC with white suite
- Entrance porch and hallway, outside Wc
- UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Good sized rear gardens, tandem driveway
A traditional bay fronted detached house with three bedrooms which needs cosmetic modernisation. The property has an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and first floor shower room/WC. The property has electric heating, SUDG windows, a good sized rear garden and a tandem driveway.
Ground Floor -
Porch - 1.78m x 1.02m (5'10 x 3'4) -
Entrance Hall - 3.45m max x 1.88m max (11'4 max x 6'2 max) -
Lounge - 3.91m x 3.43m (12'10 x 11'3) -
Dining Room - 3.63m x 3.58m (11'11 x 11'9) -
Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.34m (11'9 x 7'8) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.91m x 3.45m (12'10 x 11'4) -
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 3.58m (11'11 x 11'9) -
Bedroom Three - 3.00m x 2.34m (9'10 x 7'8) -
Shower Room/Wc - 2.44m x 1.75m (8'0 x 5'9) -
Garden - 17.68m x 9.45m approx (58'0 x 31'0 approx) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64756343.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26797406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.