2 bedroom flat for saleCrescent Road Beckenham BR3
- Top Floor Victorian Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom
- Good-Sized Separate Kitchen
- Large Reception Room
- Original Features
- chain free
- Communal Garden
- Excellent Location in Beckenham
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Offered to the market chain free is this well-presented two bedroom top floor apartment. Located in the heart of Beckenham, close to Beckenham's local amenities this property would make an ideal home.
The accommodation comprises one large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a further second good-sized single bedroom, modern three piece bathroom suite, good-sized separate fitted kitchen and one bright and spacious reception room with original feature fireplace.
Further benefits include sash windows, generous loft space and a well-maintained communal garden stocked with a variety trees and shrubs.
Located in a quiet tree lined road within the Chancery Lane Conservation Area and within walking distance of Beckenham Junction train station, providing fast and frequent train services to Victoria and tram links to Croydon. Beckenham town centre, along with all its amenities are close by along with some quaint, traditional local pubs serving real ales and adding to the ambiance of the local area. The property also benefits from being within the catchment for the very sought after Clare House Primary School which has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating.
Lease: 95 Years
Service Charge: £950.00 P/A
Ground Rent: £50.00 P/A
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64758893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P205946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.