2 bedroom flat for saleChinbrook Road London SE12
- Two Double Bedroom Flat
- First Floor
- Balcony Access
- Huge Potential To Add Value
- Separate Kitchen
- Off Street Residents Parking
- Views Over Local Park
- 700m from Zone 4 Station & Park
- Chain Free!
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
*CHAIN FREE* A bright & airy two bed First flat boasting access to a shared balcony overlooking award winning Chinbrook Meadows park, forming part of Robins Court – a private development offering amenities in both directions, plus Grove Park Station at the top of the road.
The space consists of 3 habitable rooms that are larger than average (making them flexible as either bedrooms or receptions), the kitchen is separate from the lounge and the bright bathroom is half tiled. The specification includes carpeted floors in all habitable rooms, neutral décor, natural light from double glazed windows in all rooms.
Robins Court is one of the most popular leasehold developments Grove Park, solely consisting of 2 bedroom apartments. It is highly convenient offering both a Sainsbury’s & Tesco’s local at the top of the street (saves fighting), Chinbrook Meadows park is accessed from Chinbrook Road & importantly Zone 4 Grove Park Station (just 700m from the property) offers direct links into London Bridge, Charing X, Waterloo East & Cannon St in as little as 14 mins. Blackheath Village is less than a 2.7 mile drive/cycle North, while the contemporary Bromley Town Centre is just 2.3 miles South - boasting 'Intu Bromley' shopping centre & a vibrant high street.
Tenure: Leasehold (90 years remaining) | Ground Rent: TBC | Service Charge: £788.11 (December 2016 to June 2017)
Council Tax: Lewisham Band B (£1,072.29pa 2016/17) EER: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P205911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.