3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChiddingfold Close, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Planning obtained to convert garden room to a 4th bedroom
- Garage with internal access
- Plenty of parking to the front
- Immaculately presented
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £385,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow tucked out of the way in one of the nicest locations in Minster. Deceptively spacious with plenty of room to grow into. The bungalow currently has a large garden room which has planning permission already obtained to convert into a 4th bedroom with an en-suite.
As you pull up to the bungalow there is ample parking on the sweeping driveway. Once inside you will see straight away that no expense has been spared. The open plan living area is a great size with solid oak floors. This light and airy room will be perfect for all the family to get together to either sit and enjoy a meal or cosy up and watch a film. It is a great entertaining space which would be ideal for dinner parties too. Why not show off your culinary skills in the deluxe kitchen which includes integrated appliances such as dishwasher, wine rack, fridge/freezer, double electric oven, 6 ring gas hob and built in microwave.
With all this space as well as having internal access to the garage, you can see how the current owners have used every square inch of space to create a useable home fit for 21st Century living. The garden is a lovely size, private and with a large patio area which is perfect for chilling out after work with a beer or a glass of wine. While you relax the children can play safely on the lawn with plenty of room for them to run around until their hearts content.
- Entrance Porch: 7'5 x 4'5 (2.26m x 1.35m)
- Dining Area: 13'8 x 11'1 (4.17m x 3.38m)
- Lounge Area: 14'1 x 11'4 (4.30m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'2 x 8'4 (3.10m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'11 (3.36m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'8 (3.08m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 8'1 (2.49m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 7'10 (2.41m x 2.39m)
- Sun Room: 23'1 x 11'1 (7.04m x 3.38m)
- Front Garden
- Front Driveway
- Rear Garden
- Garage/Workshop: 17'8 x 14'5 (5.39m x 4.40m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.