7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech House Road, Croydon
- EPC EER E
- Large Semi Detached Family House
- 0.3 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- Quiet Residential Road
- Off Road Parking for Three Cars
- 87' Landscaped Rear Garden
- In Excess of 3000 SQFT of accommodation
- Moments from the Centre of Croydon
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Many Period Features
An imposing seven bedroom semi detached period home situated in the heart of Croydon town centre, conveniently located 0.3 miles from East Croydon train station.
This vast home benefits from in excess of 3000 SQFT of floor space, off road parking for three cars, side access, a superbly landscaped 87' rear garden, Hive heating controls, ample storage space, and whilst being arranged over four floors the property boasts many period features, is well presented throughout and offers scope to extend/ develop to the rear.
The accommodation comprises a stunning tiled entrance hall, large bay fronted reception room, a further lounge/ dining room, a contemporary downstairs shower room & WC, a stylish kitchen/ breakfast room with island seating & range oven, stairs down to a fully functional cellar room, seven double bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors, a modern family bathroom & separate WC, and to the rear the garden is arranged with a large entertaining deck, a beautifully paved garden area with shrub boarders and a walled secret garden.
Furthermore, this family home sits moments away from Croydon's extensive range of shops, bars & restaurants, along with the recently built Boxpark complex and pending Westfield development. Additionally, the ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Park Hill Junior school is less than 400m away as to is the open green spaces of Park Hill Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64764740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7220136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.