2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, LOUGHBOROUGH
- Victorian terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- New central heating boiler/kitchen & bathroom
- Fully renovated throughout
- Attic space
Recently modernised throughout is this two bedroom Victorian terrace situated in Loughborough a perfect purchase for any first time buyer or family. This property has been renovated to a high standard throughout offering a new kitchen, bathroom, central heating boiler and landscape garden.
Recently modernised throughout is this two bedroom Victorian terrace situated in Loughborough a perfect purchase for any first time buyer or family. This property has been renovated to a high standard throughout offering a new kitchen, bathroom, central heating boiler and landscape garden. Please call through to the office for further information 01509 214686.
Access to the property via door to front leading immediately to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" MAX x 11' 4" Plus cellar door recess ( 4.29m MAX x 3.45m Plus cellar door recess )
Having a double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spot lights, electric feature fireplace and door leading down to the cellar.
Dining Room 14' 1" MAX x 11' 10" ( 4.29m MAX x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to rear, radiator and electric feature fireplace. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 11' ( 2.11m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side and a door giving access to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, additional work surfaces with partially tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and ceiling spot lights.
With storage cupboard, radiator, ceiling spot lights and stairs leading to attic room.
Bedroom One 15' 8" MAX x 11' 5" ( 4.78m MAX x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and additional storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 3" MAX ( 3.66m x 2.82m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Attic Space 14' 8" MAX Restricted head height x 19' MAX to eaves ( 4.47m MAX Restricted head height x 5.79m MAX to eaves )
Situated on the second floor with a double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, partially tiled walls and fully tiled flooring, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, W/C, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment and storage housing the central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is communal access down the side with a landscape garden and a patio area for outdoor furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64774448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.