4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBovingdon Green, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7
- ATTRACTIVE CHARACTER HOME
- EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED
- 4 BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- SUPERB SECLUDED GARDENS
- DIRECTLY FRONTING BOVINGDON GREEN
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM & UTILITY ROOM
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
An attractive cottage style semi detached house of great character and charm, enjoying an outstanding front outlook. Originally built in the late 1920’s but skilfully extended & modernised by the present owners to create a spacious and well presented family home with a deceptive interior arranged over three floors with many outstanding features including superb re-fitted kitchen/dining/family room and re-fitted bathrooms. Set in lovely mature gardens of approx.150’ enjoying great privacy to the rear and directly fronting Bovingdon Green.
Situated in a highly sought after location, a small semi rural hamlet on the north western outskirts of the town, close to open countryside yet within one mile of the town centre, with its array of bustling individual shops, cafes & restaurants, which include Tom Kerridge’s 2 Michelin Star ‘Hand & Flowers’ in West Street and ‘The Ivy Marlow Garden’ in the High Street. Marlow Station provides access to London Paddington via Maidenhead (with Cross Rail due in 2019). The Marlow bypass is within 3 miles providing fast access to
both the M40 at J3 Handy Cross & the M4 at J8/9 Maidenhead. Heathrow Airport is within 20 miles and Central London approx.30 miles.
Local recreational facilities include golf at Harleyford & Temple; riding, cycling & walking in the Hambleden valley & nearby Marlow Common; clubs for tennis, hockey, cricket & bowls all in Pound Lane, along with the Court Gardens gymnasium & leisure complex and the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
For families, the house is situated within easy reach of favoured local schools of Spinfield, Danesfield & Sir William Borlase Grammar School.
From the centre of Marlow proceed west from the obelisk at the top of the High Street along West Street towards Henley. Pass the Sainsburys store then turn right at Platts Garage into Oxford Road continue into Chalkpit Lane climb the hill passing the Royal Oak Pub/Restaurant and the pond, turn left onto Bovingdon Green where the house mid way along on the right hand side set back from the public highway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW130124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.