3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDereham Road, Norwich
- Semi-detached house
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Fitted kitchen with utility
- Three bedroom
- Outside office space
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
Located within the western quadrant of Norwich and within close proximity to the UEA, this three bedroom ex-local authority semi-detached house is sure to impress! Boasting out building which has been converted into an office, utility room and off road parking.
Double glazed entrance door and an electric heater.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 1" x 10' 9" ( 6.12m x 3.28m )
With double glazed patio door to garden, wood burning stove, radiator, picture rails, TV and telephone point and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.62m x 2.69m )
Fully fitted range of high gloss eye and base level kitchen units with worksurfaces over, inset sink unit, electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, radiator, double glazed window to the front and rear aspects.
Boiler, double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard housing gas and electric meters and double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.76m )
Built in wardrobe and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the rear garden.
Bathroom 6' x 4' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.40m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and wash hand basin, with towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Office Space 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
Previously a outbuilding which has been converted and now has electric and double glazed window to the rear and side aspects with an external WC also.
The property boasts ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and a well stocked enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.