4 bedroom detached house for saleHilda Close, Quarrington, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Executive Detached House
- Immaculate and High Specification Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Enclosed Landscape Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Call Now to Avoid Disappointment
This EXECUTIVE detached house is absolutely stunning, the current owners have tastefully upgraded and improved the whole property and landscaped the rear garden. Internally it offers plenty of accommodation with Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Downstairs W.C, Utility Room, Four Double Bedrooms Master with En-Suite Shower Room and a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, underfloor heating, off road parking and a double garage. This one shouldn’t be missed!!! Call now to arrange a viewing.
Having PVC entrance door with glazed side panel
1.7m x 0.94m
5.21m x 3.65m
3.28m x 3.1m
3.88m x 3.28
6.73m x 2.62m
1.63m x 2.74m
5.26m x 3.66m
En-Suite Shower Room
3.1m x 1.69m
4.57m x 4.34m
4.19m x 3.12m
4.18m x 2.84m
2.99m x 1.92m
5.51m x 4.61m
The vendor informs us that where ever there ISNT carpet on the groundfloor there is underfloor heating. More information is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.