3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Cross Road, Stamford
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Five Minute Walk From Town Centre
- Extended Porch
- Full Re Render
- Potential For Off Road Parking
- Re Fitted Bathroom
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- EPC Rating - |D
Five minute walk from Stamford Town centre is this lovely three bedroom mid terrace, updated beautifully inside and out plus boasting, an extend porch, a full re render, spacious lounge, separate dining room, kitchen with a wealth of units, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden and gravelled front garden with potential to create off road parking. The property is set over two floors, firstly opening into the newly extended porch creating extra space for coats and shoes, before entering into the entrance hall. On one side of the property there is a dining room and a lounge, the lounge has a feature fireplace and a recently fitted French doors opening into the mature rear garden, while to the rear is the kitchen which also overlooks the back garden. Completing downstairs is a larder off the entrance hall, creating extra storage space. To the first floor a spacious landing connecting the three bedrooms, storage cupboard, W/C and bathroom. The bathroom and W/C have both been re fitted to a modern taste. Outside the front is initially met with a small brick wall with Iron Gate, opening into a mainly gravelled frontage with inset footpath leading to the front door. To the side of the property is a shared footpath leading to the rear garden, greeted initially with a patio seating area overlooking a mainly laid to lawn with stepping stones, accompanied well with a gravelled area and features an array of shrubs and flowers.
Porch - 1.83m x 1.02m (6 x 3'4) -
Entrance - 4.45m x 2.16m narrowing 1.14m (14'7 x 7'1 narrowin -
Larder - 1.80mm x 0.89m (5'11m x 2'11) -
Dining Room - 3.86m x 2.92m (12'8 x 9'7) -
Lounge - 4.04m x 3.68m (13'3 x 12'1) -
Kitchen - 2.84m x 2.13m,2.74m (9'4 x 7,9) -
Landing - 3.96m x 1.98m narrowing 0.97m (13 x 6'6 narrowing -
Master Bedroom - 4.11m x 3.91m (13'6 x 12'10) -
Bedroom Two - 4.01m x 2.87m (13'2 x 9'5) -
Bedroom Three - 2.95m x 2.16m (9'8 x 7'1) -
Bathroom - 2.06m x 1.35m (6'9 x 4'5) -
Wc - 1.22m x 0.84m (4 x 2'9) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777469.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26799730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Stamford Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.