2 bedroom maisonette for saleTunley Road, Balham, London, SW17
- Stunning Edwardian ground floor maisonette
- Immaculately finished throughout having undergone a full refurbishment
- Flexible accommodation set over 914 sq. ft.
- Own front door
- Generous reception room with a period fireplace and stripped wood flooring
- Brand new bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- West facing landscaped shared garden
- Enviable location between Wandsworth Common and Balham
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure introducing to the market a stunning ground floor Victorian maisonette on a sought after road between Wandsworth Common and Balham. This beautifully presented property has retained a wealth of period features and character combined with modern décor and the entire property has undergone a full refurbishment to the most exacting of standards. Extending to 914 sq. ft. the accommodation is spacious and well-proportioned. To the front of the property is a generous reception room with a period fireplace, stripped wood flooring and an open aspect from the large sash windows. Further accommodation comprises a spacious master bedroom, second bedroom with a pretty fireplace, modern bathroom, and a fabulous dual aspect kitchen breakfast room which boasts a large bay window, stripped wood flooring and ample space for a dining table. A door leads out to the south-west facing shared rear garden. This highly desirable property is located on Tunley Road, a popular residential road running between Boundaries Road and Marius Road in Balham. Balham Mainline and Underground stations are located within a five minute walk of the property, as are the varied range of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to the area. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also within a short stroll of this great property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64777618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.