5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dene, Skellingthorpe, LN6
- Versatile Detached Family Home
- Long Driveway & Double Garage
- Sought After Village Location
- Kitchen & Utility
- Lounge & Dining Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Non Over Looked Rear Garden
- EPC Ordered
Situated in the popular village location of Skellingthorpe is this spacious detached family home positioned in a perfect and quiet cul de sac. Being within easy access to Lincoln's A46 bypass, shops, schooling and bus routes.
The property has accommodation comprising: entrance hall, large kitchen with arch through to the utility room, lounge, dining room, shower room and two bedrooms.
To the first floor there are 3 further bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
To the front of the property is a garden with large driveway leading to the double garage. To the rear is a spacious non-overlooked garden with vegetable plots and patio area.
Viewings are highly advised to appreciate the size of this property on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64778609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR140552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.