3 bedroom terraced house for saleFair View, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31
- POPULAR PILTON SIDE OF BARNSTAPLE
- TOWN CENTRE WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FULLY ENCLOSED SUNNY REAR GARDEN
- GOOD SIZE GARAGE
- PERMIT PARKING AVAILABLE
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Located on the popular Pilton side of Barnstaple, with the town centre and all its amenities conveniently close by, this is a 3-bedroom mid-terrace house with fully enclosed rear garden and garage, ideal as a first time purchase or investment opportunity.
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, pvcu double glazing and briefly comprises: entrance hall with stairs to first floor, good size lounge with useful understairs storage cupboard, kitchen/dining room with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces over, tiled surround, sink drainer unit, space for slot-in cooker and table and chairs, space and plumbing for appliances, door to rear garden and door leading to the cloakroom with 2-piece suite.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, with bedrooms 1 and 2 being doubles and bedroom 1 benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom comprises a bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls and floor. From the landing a hatch with drop-down ladder gives way to the attic room, currently used as a bedroom, with 2 Velux windows and useful eaves storage.
Outside, to the front is a low maintenance garden mostly laid to lawn. At the rear is a sunny, fully enclosed low maintenance garden, again mostly laid to lawn with patio area, ideal for outdoor dining, and door leading to a good size garage with power and light connected and up and over door. The garage can be accessed via a lane at the rear of the property which has shared access with neighbouring properties.
Estimated rental income £675-£695 per calendar month. This is a guide only and should not be relied on for mortgage or finance purposes. Rental values can change and a formal valuation will be required to provide a precise market appraisal.
The property is situated close to local amenities in Pilton including an Indian takeaway, 2 pubs, fish and chip shop and vets. Barnstaple town centre is within easy walking and driving distance and offers an excellent range of high street shops, banks, leisure facilities. A branch railway line links Barnstaple with Exeter St. David's and Exeter Central.
From Barnstaple proceed out of town in the direction of the North Devon District Hospital. At the Texaco garage turn left and continue on this road into Fair View. The property will be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.