5 bedroom detached house for saleKenwith View, Bideford, Devon, EX39
- SPACIOUS DETACHED EXTENDED HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- 20FT KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 42FT WEST FACING GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS FIRED HEATING
- NO OVERLOOKING NEIGHBOURS FROM THE REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Webbers are pleased to offer this extended double fronted five bedroom, two, reception room detached house with delightful 42ft west facing garden, situated in a popular residential location on the outskirts of Bideford town.
Internally, the spacious and well-presented accommodation comprises a well-proportioned living room with a feature fireplace with fitted electric fire. The impressive kitchen/dining room is across the rear of the property and includes a tasteful range of units with roll edge work tops and appliance space for a gas cooker and a fridge/freezer. From the dining area sliding patio doors lead out onto the garden. There is also a utility room with similar units as the kitchen, as well as space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Also on this floor is a useful games room that has been cleverly converted from part of the garage and there is also a separate cloakroom w/c.
On the first floor, are five well-proportioned bedrooms with the master and bedroom two and three all having fitted wardrobes. The bathroom comprises a white three piece with a shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks.
At the rear of the property is a delightful 42ft west facing garden, with an immediate patio area and a raised flower bed. The remaining garden is laid to lawn with a timber storage shed to the side. There is a further fenced off area that is currently being used as a play area.
At the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a garage to a useful store area, with the remaining garden being laid to lawn.
NB. The single garage could be reinstated by removing the wall between the games room and store area.
From Bideford Quay, proceed to the top of the High Street and turn left. Take the first right into Abbotsham Road and continue past Bideford College. Stay on this road and turn right into Lane Field Road. Proceed for a short distance and turn left into Kenwith View where the property can be found on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64779044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BID170067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.