1 bedroom terraced house for saleWillingcott Valley, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34
- Terraced holiday cottage
- Semi-rural location close to Woolacombe Bay
- 18' open plan kitchen/living area
- Double bedroom with built-in bed
- All electric (with modern heated radiators)
- On site communal outdoor swimming pool
- Modern fitted shower and w.c.
- 12 month holiday occupancy
- Ideal for those wanting to get away and relax
- No onward chain
No 2 Willingcott Valley is a converted barn set in a semi-rural location on the Willingcott Valley Holiday Cottage Complex which is surrounded by delightful countryside. This property is na ideal holiday bolt hole and just a short drive or cycle away you have the choice of 3 beautiful beaches. Woolacombe, Barricane & Combesgate. Woolacombe is a Blue Flag beach with lifeguard duty from Easter through to the end of September.
There is a Cottage Owners Association on the site as well as an outdoor swimming pool which is for the enjoyment of the cottage owners and their guests.
The village of Woolacombe is a short drive away with amenities which include a doctor's surgery, chemist, churches and a primary school with excellent Ofstead rating, a Londis local food/drink shop and a selection of bars, restaurants and cafes to suit all pockets.
This property is for the young or the old to rent out or just to frequent for all family to enjoy.
Close by, you have the village of Braunton and Ilfracombe town. 15 miles away you have Barnstaple with all of the big super stores, High Street names and the famous Pannier Market.
The property is subject to a 12 month holiday occupancy which is great for all holiday and bank holiday breaks.
The cottage is situated in an attractive stone fronted small courtyard and has accommodation comprising an 18ft open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom and a modern shower room/wc. There is electric heating and the decor is bright and cheerful and in neutral tones.
The property is leasehold with the balance of an original 999 year lease which commenced approximately 25 years ago. The freeholder is the site owner and the site charges are as follows:
Ground rent is £25.00 per annum, service charge is £589.54p + VAT per annum. The charge for the water is £172.83p per annum. The property is subject to a 12 month holiday restriction and there is a strict no pets policy on the site.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our offices in a westerly direction along the High Street heading out of town on the main A361 sign posted Barnstaple. At Mullacott Cross roundabout take the right hand exit sign posted Woolacombe and Mortehoe and follow along this road for approximately 1 mile. At Turnpike Cross bear off left sign posted Willingcott Valley and proceed along this road down to the bottom. At the sharp hairpin bend, take the second left hand turning and then turn immediately left again into the entrance of Willingcott Valley. Proceed down the driveway taking the first right hand turn into the car park. Park here and number 2 will be found in the former stable block area of the site in the 1st courtyard down from the Club House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64779356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILF170049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.