3 bedroom terraced house for saleErnsford Avenue, Stoke, Coventry
- A Largely Extended Terraced Property
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area
- Extended & Fitted Kitchen
- Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Close To Local Amenities & Bus Routes
- Energy Rating; D
A well kept and extended terraced property in quiet cul-de-sac location. The property is close to local amenities, bus routes and good schools. The property comprises three large bedrooms, extensive and open living accommodation, extended kitchen and conservatory. There are well kept lawned gardens and a brick paved driveway to front with direct vehicular access for two vehicles.
Property ref: 121_2761_4339630
A PORCH LEADS INTO HALLWAY WITH STAIRWAY TO FIRST FLOOR
OPEN LOUNGE/DINING AREA
24' 5" x 12' 1" max (7.44m x 3.68m max)
18' 4" x 6' 3" (5.59m x 1.91m)
6' 5" x 10' 7" (1.95m x 3.23m)
12' 2" x 10' 9" (3.70m x 3.27m)
11' 11" x 10' (3.63m x 3.05m)
8' 11" x 7' 1" (2.71m x 2.15m)
HAVING BATH WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER, TOILET AND WASH HAND BASIN
TO THE REAR THERE ARE WELL KEPT LAWNED GARDENS WITH A PATIO AREA AROUND THE BORDERS OF THE GARDEN WITH A LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
TO THE FRONT THERE IS A BRICK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH DIRECT VEHICULAR ACCESS FOR TWO VEHICLES
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64781573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4339630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.