3 bedroom terraced house for saleStannington Road, Stannington, Sheffield
- Stone 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Built-in & Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Feature Fireplace with Log Burner
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating With Combination Boiler
- Stunning Views Towards Walkley
- Delightful Cottage Gardens
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating TBC
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
A stunning 3 bedroom stone terraced cottage which has been appointed and decorated to a high standard. The property stands in beautifully maintained cottage gardens, has a feature fireplace with log burner, superb attic bedroom with delightful views towards Walkley, cellar, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with combination boiler. The accommodation comprises: Dining kitchen with an extensive range of units, built-in hob, oven and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, laminate floor, downlighters, understairs cupboard and access to the cellar. Living Room with feature fireplace having a stone hearth, stone mantle and log burner, laminate floor and coving. Staircase with rope rail to the first floor landing. Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes, downlighters, display recess to the chimney breast and and lovely views. Bedroom 3. Bathroom having a white suite with shower, chrome ladder radiator and downlighters. Further staircase and rope rail to attic bedroom 2 with downlighters, storage areas to the eaves and dormer window commanding excellent views towards Walkley. Front cottage garden and to the rear is a raised timber decked entertaining area with steps down to a pebbled area, travertine patio, a range of shrubs and bushes and lovely views. Stannington is highly sought after for local schools, shops and amenities, recreational facilities and transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8650015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.