3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonument Drive, Brierley, Barnsley, S72
- SPACIOUS GEORGIAN STYLE END TOWN HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - TWO WITH EN SUITE
- FURTHER FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- GARDEN TO REAR - NO VENDOR CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZED
Enjoying far reaching views this three double bedroom, three bathroom home features a spacious dining kitchen and two reception rooms.
Situated upon this most popular residential development within Brierley offering access to nearby amenities, schools and commuter links to the Dearne Valley and Pontefract. This attractive spacious Georgian style three double bedroom home offers accommodation over three floors with two an suite and further family bathroom. The owners have also converted the integral garage to create additional living space. Boasting far reaching views there are pleasant rear gardens and driveway parking for two cars. Being Chain Free there is an upgraded gas central heating system and double glazing throughout.
To the front is a double width driveway providing parking. To the rear are enclosed pleasant gardens with a decking providing ideal space for outdoor entertaining leading onto lawn.
14' 9" x 13' 11" (4.5m x 4.25m)
A spacious kitchen with a range of stylish wall and base level units complemented by working surfaces and inset one and a half bowl sink. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. Integral dishwasher. Radiator, window and French doors into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and stairs to the second floor.
14' 10" x 14' 0" (4.53m x 4.26m)
A spacious lounge having two feature Juliet style windows to the front. Radiator.
14' 11" x 8' 10" (4.54m x 2.68m)
Rear facing double bedroom with two radiator and windows offering far reaching views.
14' 10" x 11' 5" (4.52m x 3.48m)
Front facing double bedroom with two radiator and windows.
Having shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and extractor.
14' 10" x 8' 11" (4.53m x 2.72m)
Rear facing double bedroom with two radiators and windows offering far reaching views. Built in cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler
An attractive suite with Spa bath, WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and extractor.
Accessed via storm porch with attached store. The spacious hallway has a double cloaks cupboard, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Having WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
13' 10" x 7' 10" (4.21m x 2.4m)
plus cupboards. A versatile room having being converted from the former garage. Having radiator, window to front and useful built in storage cupboards with concealed space for washing machine.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64782730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.