4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrereton Avenue, Allerton
- Four bedroom mid terrace house
- Full course of updating is required throughout
- Ideal for a variety of buyers
- Excellent transport links and amenities
- No vendor chain
- Viewing is strictly by appointment only
Located in a quiet residential street is this aspiring four bedroom mid terrace house that requires a full course of updating throughout. The road is perfect to take advantage of local parks, shopping, transport links into Liverpool city centre as well as being within catchment for a whole array of popular local schools. Comprised over two floors and in brief: entrance vestibule, hallway, living room with a bay window overlooking the front elevation, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a private rear yard. A viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9839411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.