4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
- Well presented period townhouse
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Master with en-suite bathroom
- Feature cellar room
- Views over the City and Malvern Hills
- Walking distance to the City Centre
- Close to Jcn 7 of M5
C J Hole are delighted to offer for sale, this well presented period townhouse in a most convenient location and within walking distance of the City Centre and all cultural, retail and leisure amenities, as well as having good access to junction 7 of the M5 Motorway.
The accommodation is spread over five floors with a feature cellar sitting/dining room, four good sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, additional family bathroom, reception room, recently refitted kitchen with ample wall and base units with a built-in oven, hob and extractor.
Further benefits include gravelled driveway with parking for two vehicles, single garage, utility room, small low maintenance courtyard garden and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64787922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC170085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.