3 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Road, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2ND JUNE 2018 - by appointment only
- Fabulous 3 bedroom terraced house
- New central heating (Nov 2017)
- Some renovations work carried out
- Lisbon Oak style kitchen (Nov 2017)
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £148,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A ready to move into 3 bedroom mid-terrace home located on the west side of town which is the other side of the High Street just along from Aldi making it the ideal place if you want to be central both to the town and the railway station, you cannot go far wrong here!
You can walk into town with ease, here you will find many high street brands such as New look, Peacocks, Superdrug as well as many cafes for that all day breakfast. The train station being close by is perfect if you need to commute to work. Just change at Sittingbourne to go to London or if you fancy popping down to the coast for the day.
Got your eye on some new furniture or happy with what you have already? Either way it is going to look smart in this recently decorated and partly renovated home and with the open plan lounge/diner set up here there will be plenty of room for a dining table and chairs ideal for meal times.
The renovation works include a new kitchen, bathroom, new central heating/pipework, redecorating and carpets to name just a few things.
You can also take a relaxing stroll along the promenade anytime you fancy or shim some pebbles on the beach, it has been Blue Flag Awarded too which only the cleanest beaches in the world obtain this accolade.
- Lounge/diner: 24'11 x 13'0 (7.60m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'8 (3.56m x 2.34m)
- Bathroom: 7'8 maximum (2.34m) x 5'5 (1.65m) narrowing to 4'5 (1.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'9 (3.97m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 (3.97m) narrowing to 9'11 (3.02m) x 10'10 (3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 7'10 (3.56m x 2.39m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64787932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.